Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What a Day!!

I have been neglecting my blog as of late. Sorry about it I have been super busy. Then yesterday I was about to sit down and do an entry then we got an earthquake!! It was a 5.8 which is pretty high for this part of the country. Luckily no one was seriously injured and no major damage was done. This Sunday a hurricane is supposed to hit us. It will be my first experience with a hurricane. Living in TN all my life I never had to deal with them. Maybe it will not end up being too bad.

This is the outfit that I wore to the wedding I talked about in my last blog entry. For some reason that day I could not upload any pictures. The dress is from Talbots and the shoes are from Kohls. The young girl with me in the pink dress is my sweet cousin Maggie. She was my flower girl in my wedding!



I have several more outfits I have been taking pictures of, so hopefully I will be more regular with the outfit entries!

1 comment: