Friday, October 14, 2011

Life is Crazy!

So, I have not written in a while, but that is obvious. I have been really busy. For starters I traveled out to Seattle, WA to visit with my in-laws then they came back to Virginia with me for ten days.

I had a really crazy time getting to Seattle. First I missed my flight then had to get one for the next day, and that flight did not leave until 7pm so I flew overnight. I also had two stops on the way there. Taking off is not my favorite thing so that meant I had five take offs in the whole trip...Yuck!! On the way back I ended up getting to sit in first class which was awesome. I had no idea it could be so different. Maybe one day I will get to fly first class again.

In two weeks my husband and I move from Virginia to Kansas. Lots to do before then. We still have no idea where we will live, but it looks like there are a lot of cute houses there. Also many of the houses have basements. I have always wanted a basement, so I am hoping it works out that we get a house with one.

I need to figure out why I can never upload pictures anymore. I am getting concerned that it is my computer. I really don't want to have to buy a new computer right now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment