Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello!

Hello everyone!! This is Rachel from "Life According to Rachel". Something happened to my other blog. Still not sure what, but try as I might I could not seem to fix it. I really think it was somehow hacked, but I cannot do anything to it at all. I hope that the people who followed me before will follow me now too! It has taken me the last several days to come up with this title, and I like it a lot better than the other. As I was thinking of titles I realized that one of the things that really gets to me is people having bad manners and using bad ettiquette. However, I tend to be a bit on the strange side and often contradict my own beliefs, so I thougtht that "Ettiquette Eccentric" was a pretty good description of me. I do have some work to do to the blog. I want to have a good picture for the header. Maybe this weekend I can take some. Also I have no idea about background. This one was an already made one, but still I thought it was pretty.

Ok, well I will blog more tomorrow. I am reading a new book I can't wait to tell you all about!!

1 comment:

  1. That's sad about your other blog having issues. I'm really glad that you have been able to learn more about human trafficking through what I have posted. I know that military men tend to HAVE to be told about the issues, so I am surprised Tim never informed you (unless he's not allowed to share what he learns in training?).

    ReplyDelete